About the Book Club
Launched in 2014, the Amnesty International Book Club is a project
engaging readers, libraries and book clubs in reading beyond the book.
What does that mean? In this book club, not only do we feature excellent
literature, but we share interactive author interviews, podcast
episodes, challenging discussion questions and rich background on the
human rights aspects of popular novels.
Our Book Club Newsletter has well over 6,000 subscribers, and is mailed
monthly with the latest news in books, actions, reflective essays and
our very special discussion guide.
Our newsletter is free, and everyone is welcome to subscribe.
If you are a school, library or book store, join our partner page and we will send you free bookmarks, posters and guides upon request!
Book Club Features:
- A fantastic discussion guide, where we explore themes and how they apply to the real world
- Find Amnesty actions in our guides
- Live webinars bring authors and readers together
- Podcast episodes featuring incredible writers
- Subscribe to our newsletter for book club news
- Printed copies of the Discussion Guides are also available if requested.